With God’s grace, we present to you the schedule of testing for the 2012 Mahragan Al Keraza Competition that will be held, God willing, at both St. Mary and St. Athanasius (Northridge) and St. Mark Church (LA).
The following churches will be at St. Mark Church:
- Archangel Michael Church (Santa Ana)
- St. Demiana Church (San Diego)
- St. George Church (Bellflower)
- St. Marina Church
- St. Mark Church (Los Angeles)
- St. Mary Church (Victorville)
- St. Mary Magdalene Church
- St. Mercurious and St. Abraam Church
- St. Verena and the Three Holy Youth Church
The following churches will be at St. Mary and St. Athanasius Church:
- Archangel Michael Church (Simi Valley)
- Archangel Raphael and St. Mina Church
- Holy Virgin Mary and Saint Pishoy Church
- St. Abanoub and St. Antony Church
- St. Demiana Church (Bakersfield)
- St. George and St. Bishoy Church (Visalia)
- St. George the New Martyr Church (Hemet)
- St. John Church
- St. Justina Church
- St. Mary and St. Athanasius Church
- St. Mary and St. Verena Church
- St. Mary of Egypt Church
- St. Maurice Church
- St. Mina Church
- St. Peter and St. Paul Church
- St. Thomas the Hermit Church
The day will begin with the celebration of the Divine Liturgy by His Grace Bishop Serapion and the diocese clergy at 8:00 a.m. sharp followed by brunch and immediate testing according to the schedules below.
Please download the appropriate PDF for your team and be at the designated area early.
[prettyfilelist type=”pdf” filesPerPage=”5″]
May the Lord bless this competition for the glory of His Name.